Hello Viewers

Thank You for Your Time

Sunday, October 23, 2011

DO NOT TRY THIS!

I spent my fall break at my uncles with his family. My uncle, a father of 3 young daughters always has a look out for news about kids and schools. So one day while sitting, my uncle tells his girls not to share food with other mates at school, and he quickly explained why.

He had received an email that day informing him about the new way of taking in booze. It was truly shocking to my ears.

Kids all over have been soaking gummies in vodka. The vodka does not evaporate but it is soaked by the gummies and the gummies are now a toxic injection. Kids can easily overdose not knowing how much they are taking in.

This can allow the kids to carry booze all over with them, and not be a bit suspected. How tragic.

Be Careful of what children are eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment