Hello Viewers

Thank You for Your Time

Friday, September 16, 2011

FUn On campus

Despite all the Homework we had, we still decided to go to bingo. It was my first time playing bingo. Go on have your laugh. But it truly was. And it was fantastic!!!

I had seen bingo on TV, played by the elderly for fun, so I had the concept in mind. The program yesterday was hosted in the community center. A sort of lounge area, with a half wooden floor half carpet, kind of like a dance floor I guess; not sure why it was designed as such.
The crowd was not too big, but it was big enough to have fun :)






The prizes where amazing, they included four movies, cannot remember all of them but I definitely know one of them was Harry Potter and the Half Blooded-Prince. Amazing movie! Of course you can not watch a movie without popcorn and so there were four popcorn thingys.There were also four $10 Starbucks gift cards, and a one $15 subway card. There was also two football swag combos, lol, no its not food. This included a miniature, soft football, a towel, and a gym bag. All themed for the panthers, Go panthers!!!
And last but not least there was the board game Apples to Apples which was the big finale, and lets not forget the yummy chocolate and candy in the magic color changing cups.

We played a variety of bingo games, ranging from corners, borders, X, and traditional game. I personally did not win :( Sad I know. But somebody from our group won Apples to Apples, and she just so happens to be a couple of doors down from me. Yipppppeeee. (I don't even know how to play, but YAAAAYYYY)

This was brought to us by the OSLE, and CAB trying to always keep the students engaged and having fun. Trying to help smooth the transition to college life.

This blog was brought to you by Dell, Blogspot, and My Fingers. Hehehehe
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment