Hello Viewers

Thank You for Your Time

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Future!!!! Oh My

Growing up and going to college means I am now on the hunt for a future. Where better to start that to compile my resume. However I have only just began my independence journey what could I possibly have to put on a resume. Well, the assistants in college make that quiet simple. The college has even set up a site to help us begin our journey of a resume. This site is called Digication, and what we start is our E-Portfolio. Digication allows users to create a community that can learn and grow both inside and outside the classroom.

E- Portfolio is a collection of electronic evidence assembled and managed by a user, usually on the Web. Such electronic evidence may include inputted text, electronic files, images, multimedia, blog entries, and hyperlinks. The fact that is online ensures that it will not be tampered with unless it is by you, and that it will not get lost. The user has the choice of publishing it on the web to the public, or just leaving it him/her self.

This is a fantastic idea! To stay on top of matters, and be able to begin the experience of compiling my treasures of college is great. I have never heard of any such site before, this will truly be my first. I do look forward to using it; it definitely looks like a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment